Shishya BEML Public School provides a holistic education from all walks of life. We seek not just to educate our students but inspire them as well! And for those with a drive to excel in academics and develop into well rounded individuals, we offer the ideal opportunity.
Parents wishing to apply to Shishya BEML Public School should complete the following steps:
- Arrange a visit to the school by setting an appointment with the admissions office.
- Request for registration form either from the School office
- Submit filled form along with necessary attachments as mentioned below
- Age limit for Nursery is 2 years and 6 months as on May 31st of the year of admission.
- Age limit for class I is 5 years and 6 months as on May 31st of the year of admission.
Documents for submission
- Filled up registration form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate, progress sheet of the last examination taken
- Two passport size photographs of the Child